Marble Dipped Marshmallow Egg Pops are not only tasty, they are beautiful! Make them with your kids today for a show-stopping Easter treat!
I’ve said this before, but dipped treats are where its at! They are so easy to make and fun for all. Whether you decide to use colored candy melts or almond bark and add in your own coloring, a creative treat is only a few minutes away.
I don’t know what it is about springtime (maybe I’m over the blandness of winter), but I seem to always reach for my almond bark this time of year. If you remember last year, I made a TON of dipped treats. Check them all out below!
So, as I’m a creature of habit, I’m back with another dipped treat. I let my youngest girls choose two colors keeping the base color white. Their colors combined with the white turned out so pretty. If you are in the market for new food colors, I really like this pack of gel food colors.
Without further ado, read below to see how we made these EASY Marble Dipped Marshmallow Egg Pops.
What you need:
- wax paper
- 3 microwave safe bowls
- 11 blocks of almond bark
- 2 different gel food colors
- 12 lollipop sticks
- 12 egg-shaped marshmallows
Note: You could use colored candy disc melts in place of the almond bark and food coloring.
- Prepare an area with the wax paper.
- Place 5 blocks of almond bark in one bowl, 3 in another and 3 in the last bowl.
- Melt all almond bark in microwave according to package directions.
- Add one gel food coloring to one of the bowls with only 3 melted blocks and mix until combined.
- Repeat with other color and other bowl of 3 melted blocks.
- Unwrap and pull apart marshmallows.
- Insert 1 stick into one end of each marshmallow.
- Drizzle one of the melted and colored almond bark across the top of the white melted bark in a single direction.
- Repeat with some of the other color but in the opposite direction. (See photo above.)
- Holding onto the stick, dip marshmallows into the tri-colored melted bark and slightly twist the stick.
- Pull marshmallow from melted bark allowing excess bark to fall into bowl.
- Repeat with the rest of the marshmallows. You will need to repeat drizzling the colors to the top of the white bark throughout the process.
- Place on wax paper to harden.
- Allow to cool and then enjoy!