Cactus Treat Pops are a great & easy way to celebrate Cinco de Mayo…or any fiesta! All you need are a couple ingredients and a few minutes!
Cinco de Mayo is just around the corner! I decided to whip up an equally easy and adorable treat for my kiddos to enjoy to celebrate the occasion. Say “Hola” to these Cactus Treat Pops!
This dessert incorporates candy melts which, lately, I find myself using all.the.time. They are just so simple and quick and make even the most simple things more special!
What you need:
- green candy melts
- white sprinkles
- flower sprinkles
- lollipop sticks
- Ferrero Rocher Hazelnut Chocolates
Note: I’ve linked many of the items above for your convenience, but they will be much cheaper if you are able to buy them at a craft store like Jo-Ann or Michael’s.
- Prepare an area with wax paper.
- Melt candy melts according to package directions.
- Unwrap chocolates and push a lollipop stick through one end.
- Insert sticks into one end of the marshmallows.
- Dip chocolates and marshmallows into the melted green candies, carefully knocking off any excess.
- Place on wax paper and add white sprinkles. Top with a flower sprinkle.
- Allow to cool and then enjoy!
Enjoy your Cactus Treat Pops!
Looking for more treats for your fiesta? Check out below!