Take the latest clothing trend and pair it with everyone’s favorite…the Oreo! These Tie Dye Oreos are perfect for sleepovers, parties or after-school snacks. Give them a try today!
Tie Dye is such a popular trend right now. Though I haven’t been daring enough to add much of it into my wardrobe, I have incorporated it into my desserts. And, most recently, I’ve incorporated it into my Oreo habit. Because, honestly, what doesn’t pair well with Oreos?
When my girls first saw these Tie Dye Oreos, their eyes lit up! Another glammed up dessert for the win…go me! I made so many that I shared some with my niece. I was the best aunt in her “tween” eyes.
Honestly, these remind me of the good old days of Caboodles and Lisa Frank trapper keepers. You know what I mean?!
What you need:
- Candy Melts in light blue, pink, lavender, yellow, and light green
- Sprinkle Mix
- Golden Oreos
How to make them:
- Prepare a baking sheet with wax paper and place Oreos on top.
- In separate bowls, melt candies according to package directions.
- Drizzle melted candies on Oreos randomly.
- Using a rubber scrapper, softly “smear” the melted colors around to create a tie dye appearance.
- Quickly add sprinkles to the cookies and allow to cool.
Happy Tie Dying,
Looking for another Tie Dye treat? Check out our Tie Dye Pretzels!