Has your beautiful summer glow faded? Does your skin need a pick-me-up?
Beauty By Earth is my favorite self tanner. It provides a beautiful, natural looking tan and goes on with ease. This self tanner is made and packaged here in the USA, in an FDA certified lab.
Tips for application:
- Exfoliate your skin before applying.
- Don’t rush your application, take your time and make sure the lotion is rubbed in well for a smooth finish.
- For the face, hands, feet, elbows and ankles, mix tanning lotion with regular moisturizer. Rub in well and wipe away any excess to avoid spots.
- After the application of tanning lotion on ankles and elbows, use a regular moisturizer to smooth out the finish a bit more.
- Wash your hands thoroughly half way through and at the end of applying the tanning lotion to avoid splotchy hands.
- Don’t shower for at least 4 hours.
- Apply your tan 1-2 days before any big event.
- To have a nice glow all winter long, apply once a week.
If you desire a darker tan, you can apply another layer of “glow” after the first one has set. Roughly, 4 hours later.
Beauty by Earth can be found on Amazon.com. It is roughly $27 per bottle and it will provide quite a few applications.
I get compliments on how natural this tanner looks. People are always asking if I just went on vacation. I hope you love this self tanner as much as I do.